my blog shall give you peace and inspiration :)
Hemp is a Sensible, Sustainable, Highly-Industrializable Plant
We should utilize it. Hemp could solve many problems.
END PROHIBITION. It is NOT just about smoking.
And you forgot a big one: it is excellent at trapping carbon! Plants pull the carbon dioxide out of the air, turn the carbons into other compounds and release the oxygen, thus cooling the planet.
treat yoooself & start your day right! :3
- green tea (no sugar, no milk - pure energy :3)
- “smoothiething” made out of:
2 mid bananas
a handful of almonds
2 spoons avocado
bits of citronjuice
a handful leaves lemon balm
soymilk (just bits) to get it smoother
enjoying nature :3
This is the best gif you’ll ever see
YOU WOKE UP TODAY
I LIKE THAT
YOU ARE BREATHING
YOU CAN SEE THIS WITH YOUR EYES
YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET
WOW SO WONDERFUL
THIS IS HOW BABY GOATS MOVE
LOOK AT THIS KITTEN TRYING TO STAND
THIS DOG IS AN ASTRONAUT
LOOK AT THIS LITTLE HEDGEHOG IN PURE BLISS
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
SMILE A LITTLE BIT
SMILE A LOT A BIT
I LIKE YOU.
Help people reconnect and feel their compassion again… Animals are our Family… hug me, don’t eat me.
Image of two cows seeking comfort in one another while awaiting slaughter in a Jakata abbatoir, Indonesia.
"I have unfortunately been inside slaughterhouses and can tell you that the animals are not willingly walking up to the end of the kill line and sticking their necks out. These animals fight with every bit of strength they have left at the end of that kill line. They don’t want to die and they know it’s coming.”
~ Cayce Mell (Peaceable Kingdom)
this makes me so fucking sad.
this sunday was a very beautiful one :)
- today, after i finished decorating my room i had the most beautiful reflection on my wall :>
- we went to the “Externsteine” and did a family easter walk which was very beautiful too because it was sunny and warm :>
- while we walked we passed a fairy home :>
- back home i picked the most beautiful silver beet in years with my dad for dinner (i had some tofu, silver beet &rice with bits of yoghurt :3)
- after this delicious feast i made some lavender and woodruff syrup
i enjoyed this day so much and not only because i got into the nature and picked fresh garden veges and herbs, but because i have such a loving family (if there’s a god - be blessed my dears)
- for more positivity and soulfeeding activities -